On a related note, 60% of the search queries that lead to my site this year were Calvin and Hobbes quotes. “i can’t help but wonder what kind of desperate straits would drive a man to invent this thing.” topped the list (Calvin referring to a yo-yo), with i always catch these trick questions following closely.
A few were also looking for me by name or school (10%).
The last 10% ranged from the puzzling to the bizarre, including these gems.
- michalengelo hidden skull. Probably looking for the alleged hidden skull in Last Judgement.
- googlemail access between england and india. Why? Did he think there wouldn’t be any?
- greenwich meridien time for india. This is usually the same in Greenwich and in India. Rest of the world too.
- origin of monkey in fez. What?
- address of sexy girl in ahmedabad. But why my site?
- address of tool makers for converting html to xml in chennai. Do they have a license to convert?